Resep: Sempurna Dadar pancake
Dadar pancake. Dadar gulung (lit: "rolled pancake/omelette") is a popular traditional kue (traditional snack) of sweet coconut pancake. It is often described as an Indonesian coconut pancake. Dadar gulung is one of the popular snacks in Indonesia, especially in Java.
A sweet dessert hailing from Indonesia, dadar gulung translates to rolled pancake. The pancakes are infused with pandan and coconut milk, while the filling – known as unti kelapa – is a decadent mix of coconut, palm sugar and pandan leaf (duan pandan). You'll usually find these at morning markets throughout Indonesia. Kamu dapat memasak Dadar pancake menggunakan 5 bahan dan 4 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak nya.
Bahan bahan dari Dadar pancake
- Persiapkan 300 gram terigu segitiga.
- Kamu memerlukan 2 butir telur.
- Bahan 300 cc air matang/ susu cair tanpa gula.
- Persiapkan 100 gram gula pasir.
- Persiapkan 80 gram margarine leleh.
Dadar gulung is a traditional Indonesian dessert consisting of a thin rice flour crêpe that is filled with grated coconut. Pancake batter is traditionally infused with pandan leaves which add flavor and impart a vibrant green color to the pancakes, but modern varieties often employ green food coloring instead. Kueh dadar is a sweetened, rolled-up coconut pancake that's commonly found as a snack in Southeast Asia. In fact, it's known by many names in the region: kueh katayap, dadar gulung, kueh langgang.
Dadar pancake Langkah-langkah
- Larutkan gula pasir dalam air..kemudian masukkan sedikit2 ke dalam terigu..aduk hingga tercampur rata.
- Masukkan telur dan margarine cair yg telah didinginkan. Aduk rata sampai adonan licin.
- Panaskan teflon..dan dadar adonan per porsi (saya ukur pakai sendok sop)😄.
- Hangat2 langsung digulung atau dilipat…taraaaaa siap jadi teman kopi☕.
But it's all the same thing: a delicious green coloured pandan-flavoured pancake that's filled with grated coconut, and sweetened with palm sugar (also known as gulu melaka). Kuih Dadar or Ketayap, is a pandan flavoured rolled crepe filled with grated coconut and palm sugar. Kuih is a term used for both sweet or savoury snacks in South East Asia. The thin pancakes are also called Dadar Gulung. Dadar, in Indonesian means pancakes, while Gulung means 'to roll'.