Resep: Yummy Coffee Ice Cubes
Coffee Ice Cubes. For Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cubes: In a liquid measuring cup, combine iced coffee and sweetened condensed milk. Coffee ice cubes give you the ability to make yourself an iced coffee at any time, with any temperature coffee, without watering down your coffee or fiddling with cold brew. Brew regular coffee and let it cool to room temperature.
Rather than pushing the iced coffee aside and settling for a steaming cup of joe, use your leftover brew for frozen coffee cubes. Liven them up with added flavorings, milk, and sugar, and your next iced. Enrich your iced coffee experience with our coffee iced cubes recipe. Kamu dapat memasak Coffee Ice Cubes menggunakan 3 bahan dan 3 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak itu.
Bahan bahan dari Coffee Ice Cubes
- Kamu memerlukan 2 sachet es kopi hitam instant yg manis (sy pake starbucks Via).
- Bahan secukupnya Air matang/mineral.
- Bahan Fresh milk/susu UHT plain/susu UHT manis (sesuai selera).
Turn your watered down When you pour hot coffee over regular ice cubes, they water it down and dilute the taste as they melt. Ice cubes made of coffee keep your iced coffee nice and cold without watering it down. Pour your regular old leftover brewed coffee into ice cube trays and freeze, then replace the ice in your iced. Top off the glass with milk, (optionally sweetened, and flavored with French vanilla.
Coffee Ice Cubes Langkah-langkah
- Seduh es kopi instan dengan air panas/dingin, sesuai petunjuk. Kalau harus diseduh dengan air panas, setelah diseduh lalu dinginkan dulu.
- Tuang ke dalam cetakan es batu. Bekukan.
- Setelah coffee cubes alias es batu kopi membeku, ambil beberapa butir lalu masukkan ke dalam gelas saji. Tuangi dengan fresh milk/susu UHT atau bisa juga dengan SKM putih dicairkan jika ingin lebih manis. Sesuai selera aja 😉.
Not really a recipe at all, just a great idea now that the weather has started to warm up. No more ice cubes watering down your iced coffee! I like to use these cubes in a simple drink. Iced coffee is a cool and refreshing way to enjoy a cup of java on a hot day. One simple way to make this drink is to add ice cubes to hot coffee, but this creates a beverage that's.