Cara Memasak Yummy Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Basque Burnt Cheesecake. This cheesecake is the alter ego to the classic New York-style cheesecake with a press-in cookie crust. Inspired by a Basque version, this is the cheesecake that wants to get burnt, cracked, and. A simple cheesecake that is the opposite of what you would imagine the perfect cheesecake to be.
It's a crustless cheesecake that's starting to become a trend in the US. The cheesecake is baked at a high. WIth a burnt top and custardy center, this Basque Cheesecake recipe comes together from a With a caramelized top that borders on burnt and a jiggly custardy center, Basque Cheesecake is a. Kamu dapat membuat Basque Burnt Cheesecake menggunakan 7 bahan dan 8 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak itu.
Bahan bahan dari Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Kamu memerlukan 430 gr cream cheese.
- Persiapkan 3 telur ayam (ukuran besar).
- Bahan 120 gr gula pasir (saya blender 4 detik).
- Kamu memerlukan 1 sdt vanilla extrak.
- Persiapkan 1 sdt air lemon.
- Bahan 20 gr tepung terigu protein rendah.
- Persiapkan 270 gr heavy cream.
The unmistakable unique looking Basque Burnt Cheesecake with its deeply caramelised top that challenges the concept of the perfect baked cheesecake has been on my mind for some time ever. It is a crustless cheesecake that is cooked at very high heat. This results in its rustic appearance with cracked edges. Lift out onto a plate and peel back.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake Langkah-langkah
- Alasi loyang dengan baking paper, tidak usah rapih-rapih..saya menggunakan loyang diameter 15 ya..
- Campur tepung terigu dan heavy cream, aduk rata. Sisihkan.
- Mixer cream cheese dan gula hingga halus.
- Masukan telur satu persatu. Pastikan telur tercampur rata..
- Masukan air lemon dan vanila, mixer dengan kecepatan terendah. Aduk hingga rata.
- Masukan campuran tepung dan heavy cream. Mixer hingga rata saja. Gunakan speed paling rendah.
- Masukan dalam loyang dan panaskan oven.
- Panggang dengan suhu oven 220dcl selama 35menit (sesuaikan oven masing-masing ya).
This burnt cheesecake is originated from Basque in Spain. The traditional recipe contains only cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, eggs and flour. But, the recipe has been tweaked by many people. I was convinced that the cheesecake from my second cookbook sweet was the best I had made. Basque burnt cheesecakes are well known to be the easiest cheesecake to make.