Resep: Sempurna Yoghurt Sauce (Tzatziki Sauce)
Yoghurt Sauce (Tzatziki Sauce). Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. Greek Tzatziki Sauce (Greek yogurt & Cucumber Dip).
You saved Tzatziki Sauce (Yogurt and Cucumber Dip) to your Favorites. This is the cool and creamy sauce that usually is served as a condiment on Greek Gyro sandwiches. The recipe calls for the thicker, Greek Yogurt, also If you can't find this type of yogurt, you can use plain, regular yogurt from the grocery store. Kamu dapat membuat Yoghurt Sauce (Tzatziki Sauce) menggunakan 8 bahan dan 2 langkah. Berikut cara kamu membuat itu.
Bahan bahan dari Yoghurt Sauce (Tzatziki Sauce)
- Persiapkan 1 timun.
- Bahan 225 ml yoghurt tawar (saya pakai Greenfields Original).
- Bahan 2 sdm mayonais.
- Persiapkan 1 sdt parsley, cincang.
- Kamu memerlukan 2 sdm extra virgin olive oil.
- Kamu memerlukan 1-2 siung bawang putih, cincang.
- Bahan 1/2 sdt garam + sejumput.
- Kamu memerlukan 1 sdt Shawarma seasoning (lihat resep).
But in order to get the sauce to the desired thicker. Homemade Tzatziki Sauce Recipe (yogurt cucumber sauce!) This easy homemade tzatziki recipe is a healthy Greek inspired sauce also known as yogurt cucumber sauce. Made with creamy greek yogurt, fresh lemon juice, garlic, shredded cucumber and fresh dill. The BEST Homemade Tzatziki Sauce Recipe!
Yoghurt Sauce (Tzatziki Sauce) Langkah-langkah
- Serut timun, taburi 1/2 sdt garam, diamkan di saringan yang diletakkan di atas mangkuk..
- Setelah beberapa menit, peras airnya. Airnya tidak dipakai. Campur timun yang telah diperas dengan semua bahan lain. Koreksi rasa. Aduk, sajikan..
This easy tzatziki sauce is made with Greek yogurt, sour cream and fresh dill! It's thick and creamy Tzatziki Sauce is one of my favorite "condiments" and our recipe is better than any tzatziki I've ever had in a restaurant. This easy tzatziki sauce is made. Tzatziki, Greek cucumber-yogurt sauce, is simple to prepare and a most delicious condiment for many foods, from roasted vegetables to grilled meat. The process of making tzatziki is simple: grate cucumbers, drain them in a sieve (if you wish), then mix them into Greek yogurt along with a minced.