Cara Memasak Sedap Tamago sando (sandwich jepang)
Tamago sando (sandwich jepang). Sandwiches are not a new thing in the world of Japanese cuisine, but they seem to be having their moment right now. One particular sandwich that makes it to international stardom, which honestly took me by surprise, is Tamago Sando (たまごサンド). It is basically the grab-and-go Japanese egg.
With this recipe, you can curb the wanderlust till your next trip! I chose Sunshine's Hokkaido Milk Toast but you can choose any sliced bread you prefer. Tamago sando is a Japanese egg salad sandwich. Kamu dapat membuat Tamago sando (sandwich jepang) menggunakan 8 bahan dan 4 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak itu.
Bahan bahan dari Tamago sando (sandwich jepang)
- Persiapkan 8 Roti tawar tanpa pinggiran.
- Kamu memerlukan 3 butir Telur rebus.
- Persiapkan 2 sdm Mayonnaise.
- Kamu memerlukan secukupnya Gula.
- Bahan secukupnya Garam.
- Kamu memerlukan secukupnya Lada bubuk.
- Bahan 2 sdm Susu cair.
- Persiapkan Mentega utk olesan.
In Japanese, tamago means egg, while sando means sandwich. Found in almost every convenience store, but also prepared at home in Japan, the sandwich consists of two slices of soft and pilowy crustless white bread stuffed with a combination of. Japanese Egg Sandwiches or Tamago Sando are the Japanese take on egg salad sandwiches. With a flavorful egg salad made with Japanese mayonnaise, sandwiched between milk bread, it has a comforting taste and texture that makes it one of the most popular sandwiches in Japan.
Tamago sando (sandwich jepang) Cara membuat
- Persiapkan bahan2nya. Telur rebus dihancurkan dgn tangan(sebelum dan sesudah cuci tangan yaahh)lalu campur dgn semua bahan2.
- Roti tawar 4 diolesi mentega,yg 4 lagi gak diolesin. Setelah itu yg diolesi mentega dioles oleh bahan2 campuran telur setelah itu tutup dgn roti tawar yg tdk terolesi mentega lakukan sampai roti dan adonan telur habis. Setelah itu tekan2 agar rapat atau bisa jg dikasih beban piring yg berat agar rapet yaa.
- Potong pinggiran roti dgn rapih lalu potong tengahnya.
- Sajikaaannnnn..(fotonya menyedihkan…pot2 taneman diberantakin kucing tetangga😫😩).
Tamago sando, or egg salad sandwiches, are extremely popular in Japan – they even had a short run of tamago sando flavored potato chips! Still haven't had one, but soon! It is an egg sandwich that's focused on the humble egg and brought to it's height. I wrote this recipe because I was craving egg salad and I like the Japanese version, with a few additions, the best. It has a much larger proportion of egg.