Cara Mudah Memasak Yummy Korean Strawberry Milk 🍓🥛
Korean Strawberry Milk 🍓🥛. Korean strawberry milk is made with three simple ingredients – fresh strawberries, sugar and milk. All you need to do is mash the clean and trimmed strawberries with a masher or crush them using your fingers, combine with sugar and wait until they mingle well. Then take a few scoops of thickened strawberry syrup out into a cup, then pour your.
The main defining characteristic of Korean strawberry milk is the fresh chunks of strawberries found inside for a bit of texture. This refreshing Korean fresh strawberry milk drink is usually sold in the summertime in various boutique cafés around Seoul, Korea. The difference between regular strawberry milk and Korean strawberry milk is the fact that real strawberries are used in the Korean version. Kamu dapat memasak Korean Strawberry Milk 🍓🥛 menggunakan 3 bahan dan 4 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak itu.
Bahan bahan dari Korean Strawberry Milk 🍓🥛
- Kamu memerlukan 10 buah stroberi segar matang.
- Bahan 2 sdm gula pasir.
- Kamu memerlukan 200 ml susu segar.
Nothing is artificial or processed in the bottle of Korean strawberry milk. Korean strawberry milk is made of real strawberries and no added conservant or artificial flavors. The drink seems to be a hit on summer, but I would drink it all year long to be honest. The best part: fresh strawberry chunks that give an amazing texture for this recipe.
Korean Strawberry Milk 🍓🥛 Cara membuat
- Potong tangkai & daun stroberi, cuci bersih dibawah air mengalir..
- Masukkan stroberi cincang kedalam panci, tambahkan 2 sdm gula pasir (sesuai selera). Masak dgn api sedang sambil diaduk & ditekan² hingga stroberi nyaris lumat & mengental, angkat..
- Siapkan gelas saji, masukkan stroberi, tuang susu segarnya. Udah selesai. 😚.
- Bagaimana? Mudah kan pemirsaahh..?? (Baca dgn aksen Ibu Sisca).
In Seoul, you'll find bottles of these beautifully-made strawberry milk neatly lined up at boutique cafes. I resisted buying one for a year – just because it's expensive! Add the strawberry puree and sugar in a small pot. Heat until it comes to a boil. Stir and turn the heat down.