Cara Memasak Sempurna Japanese Bread versi Straight Method
Japanese Bread versi Straight Method. Today I want to share with you how to make "Shokupan" fluffy Japanese white bread. "Shokupan" is one of the staple Japanese bread that you can find at any. How to make the softest Hokkaido japanese milk bread without stand mixer or any machine with Tangzhong method (water roux). This video shows you step by step how to make an amazingly soft Japanese Hokkaido milk bread using the Tangzhong method.
It is quite similar to Hokkaido Milk Loaf Please click here to see the differences between Yudane vs Tangzhong Method. I have other Yudane Method recipes that you may like to try too. Japanese bread doesn't get stale and hard (like a French Baguette) within a day of baking – it stays Evelyn, I've never tried baking the dough straight in the bread machine… if your machine has a Hi Mika, I've been using tang zhong method to make bread. Kamu dapat membuat Japanese Bread versi Straight Method menggunakan 8 bahan dan 5 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak nya.
Bahan bahan dari Japanese Bread versi Straight Method
- Persiapkan 300 gr terigu hime.
- Persiapkan 60 gr gula pasir.
- Bahan 5 gr yeast.
- Bahan 1 kuning telur kurleb 20gr.
- Bahan 200 gr susu cair.
- Kamu memerlukan 30 gr unsalted butter anchor.
- Persiapkan 2 gr garam.
- Persiapkan Filling: keju parut dan selai coklat hazelnut.
The bread was soft & fluffy on the first day. Yudane method:The Yudane method originated in Japan and it became widespread and popular way to bake bread when Yvonne Chen introduced "Tangzhong" roux as a secret ingredient to bake the super soft and light Japanese bread in her book called "Brea. Bread – Increasingly Popular in Japan. In many countries, bread is a Historically, bread has been first introduced to Japan by Portuguese traders in the mid-sixteenth century.
Japanese Bread versi Straight Method Cara membuat
- Campurkan terigu, gula, dan ragi, aduk rata dg mixer. Tambahkan larutan susu dicampur kuning telur bertahap, mixer dg speed rendah hingga sedang. Jika sudah setengah kalis, tambahkan butter dan garam. Mixer hingga kalis elastis mencapai window pane stage..
- Bagi dua adonan, setengahnya dicampur 2 tetes pewarna pink lalu di-mixer, lalu dibulatkan. Setengah bagian adonan lgsg dibulatkan di wadah terpisah. Tutup dg plastik wrap dan serbet, lalu diamkan 45mnt..
- Bagi 8 @adonan, bulatkan. Pipihkan salah satu adonan kecil, isi dg isian keju atau coklat. Tata di loyang yg telah dioles margarin dan dialasi baking paper. Ulangi utk semua adonan. Diamkan 1-1,5 jam. Tips: tangan dan alas kerja dioles dg minyak agar tidak lengket..
- Panaskan oven api bawah suhu 150°C selama 10mnt. Taburi bagian atas adonan dg terigu agar adonan tidak kering saat dipanggang. Panggang selama 30-40 menit..
- Angkat dan dinginkan..
This origin can still be seen in the Japanese word. Japanese soft bread made with milk and butter is so tender and light, and loved by everyone today. It is usually filled or topped with things like. This light and fluffy Japanese milk bread features a smart technique that keeps the sandwich bread soft and pillowy for days. This is called the tangzhong method, and it's what makes milk bread incredibly moist, light, and fluffy.