Resep: Sedap Shawarma Yogurt Sauce
Shawarma Yogurt Sauce. How to make homemade shawarma sauce: For the garlic sauce: Combining yogurt with garlic gives a tangy creaminess with a hint of heat from the garlic. I use a mix of plain yogurt and labneh to get a really nice sour edge, but if you can't find labneh, the perfect substitution is using greek yogurt in place of the plain yogurt and labneh mix. This garlic yogurt shawarma sauce is just unsweetened yogurt, a bit of lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper.
The yogurt in the marinade gives the chicken both its tender texture and its alluring char. More yogurt in the sauce, along with crunchy cucumbers and herbs, keeps the flavors bright. The bold spices and cooling and creamy tahini-yogurt sauce make these vegetarian pitas a home run for lunch or dinner. Kamu dapat membuat Shawarma Yogurt Sauce menggunakan 9 bahan dan 2 langkah. Berikut cara kamu membuat nya.
Bahan bahan dari Shawarma Yogurt Sauce
- Kamu memerlukan 150 ml Yogurt plain Cair (Bulgarian).
- Bahan 125 gr Yogurt plain kental (Greenfield).
- Bahan 2 sdm Mayonaise plain.
- Kamu memerlukan 1 sdt parsley kering.
- Bahan 2 sdm Minyak zaitun.
- Kamu memerlukan 1 sdm Bubuk Bawang putih.
- Persiapkan 1/2 sdt Garam.
- Kamu memerlukan 1 sdt Shawarma spice (lihat resep).
- Persiapkan 50 gr Timun.
The meaty, umami-rich mushrooms do enough heavy lifting so that you don't miss the meat at all. Beef Shawarma with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce. The most flavorful shawarma you'll ever have! Yogurt, lemon, and warm spices tenderize the beef to create a delicious and succulent Middle Eastern dish.
Shawarma Yogurt Sauce Langkah-langkah
- Parut timun campur garam lalu saring..
- Campur semua bahan saus lalu tambahkan timun yang disaring td. Simpan dikulkas agar awet ya, dinikmati dingin juga enak..
Chicken shawarma is often served with a mayo based sauce. But mayonnaise is just not my thing and I always love to experiment with food to come up with a healthier version. The traditional shawarma sauce calls for mayonnaise. But I replaced you with protein-rich Greek yogurt. I've never had chicken shawarma, so I really don't have anything to compare this to, but we liked it!