Resep: Sedap Japanese Milk Bread
Japanese Milk Bread. The softest, & milkiest Japanese milk bread, that will make the best sandwiches or dinner rolls! Learn step by step how to make the perfect milk bread loaf. As the name suggests, this bread originates from Japan.
See recipes for Japanese Hokkaido milk bread too. Milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is a lightly-sweetened Japanese white bread that's incredibly soft and fluffy. Think of it as the lighter The cloud-like bread is sliced thicker than most sandwich breads and has a mild flavor that pairs well with just about anything (you may have seen it. Kamu dapat memasak Japanese Milk Bread menggunakan 7 bahan dan 4 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak nya.
Bahan bahan dari Japanese Milk Bread
- Kamu memerlukan 250 gr terigu serbaguna.
- Persiapkan 185 ml susu cair.
- Persiapkan 1 sdt ragi.
- Persiapkan 30 gr gulahalus.
- Bahan 20 gr margarin.
- Bahan 1/4 sdt garam.
- Persiapkan pewarna hijau.
Making Japanese milk bread for a change. The flavor of a good loaf, the cracking sound of biting into a freshly baked How to convert the ordinary bread formula to Japanese milk bread. This Japanese milk bread is the softest, lightest and fluffiest bread ever. When panko, Japanese bread crumbs, first appeared here, American cooks leaped to embrace their spiky crunch.
Japanese Milk Bread Langkah-langkah
- Siapkan bahan.
- Masukkan terigu ragi lalu campur dgn susu aduk rata sampai agak kalis (sblmnya susu sdh sy campur dg pewarna).lalu masukkan margarin uleni lg hingga kalis elastis.
- Diamkan sampai 2x lipat. tutup dgn kain bersih/plastik wrap. lalu kempiskan adonan dan bagi sesuai selera masukkan loyang yg sdh dioles margarin tipis..
- Lalu diamkan lg selama 20-30mnt sesuai suhu ruang ya. sampai mengembang.. lalu taburi terigu diatasnya dan panggang sampai matang…
Surprisingly, milk bread with an incomparable crumb and buttery taste is a snap to make at home, using supermarket ingredients. This recipe is our take on Japan's Hokkaido milk bread, a loaf so light it's often described as feathery. The technique to make it involves pre-cooking some of the flour and milk into a soft paste called tangzhong. Soft as clouds, white as snow, Japanese milk bread is the tender everyday loaf we want to bake right now. The precision required is an excellent excuse to buy a scale, but if you still want to measure out by volume, make sure to spoon the flour into the measuring cups and level off all ingredients—accuracy.