Cara Menyiapkan Sedap Japanese Milk Bread
Japanese Milk Bread. The softest, & milkiest Japanese milk bread, that will make the best sandwiches or dinner rolls! Learn step by step how to make the perfect milk bread loaf. As the name suggests, this bread originates from Japan.
See recipes for Japanese Hokkaido milk bread too. Milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is a lightly-sweetened Japanese white bread that's incredibly soft and fluffy. Think of it as the lighter The cloud-like bread is sliced thicker than most sandwich breads and has a mild flavor that pairs well with just about anything (you may have seen it. Kamu dapat memasak Japanese Milk Bread menggunakan 10 bahan dan 7 langkah. Berikut cara kamu membuat itu.
Bahan bahan dari Japanese Milk Bread
- Bahan 250 gr tepung terigu.
- Kamu memerlukan 1 kuning telur.
- Persiapkan 1 sdt ragi instan.
- Bahan 40 gr gula pasir.
- Persiapkan 140 ml susu cair hangat.
- Kamu memerlukan Sejumput garam.
- Kamu memerlukan 35 gr margarin.
- Persiapkan Bahan isian.
- Kamu memerlukan Selai cokelat.
- Kamu memerlukan Keju parut.
Making Japanese milk bread for a change. The flavor of a good loaf, the cracking sound of biting into a freshly baked How to convert the ordinary bread formula to Japanese milk bread. This Japanese milk bread is the softest, lightest and fluffiest bread ever. When panko, Japanese bread crumbs, first appeared here, American cooks leaped to embrace their spiky crunch.
Japanese Milk Bread Cara membuat
- Buat bahan biang campurkan susu + ragi + gula pasir aduk lalu diamkan 5 menit sampai berbuih.
- Campurkan telur danntepung terigu lalu beri campuran biang tadi aduk aduk supaya tercampur.
- Masukkan margarin dan garam aduk rata.
- Bagi menjadi 4 bagian. Lalu beri pewarna makanan. Diamkan 45 menit.setelah adonan naik pukul pukul atau tinju tinju lalu diamkan kembali 45 menit.
- Bagi setiap adonan (saya 4 bagian). Ambil adonan lalu pipihkan beri isian sesuai selera saya cokelat dan keju lalu tutup adonan.
- Siapkan loyang 20×20 olesi margarin susun adonan yang telah dibulatkan tadi. Diamkan 15 menit lalu taburi dengan tepung terigu sambil di ayak.
- Panggang 15 menit dengan suhu 180 drajat (sesuaikan oven masing masing). Kelurkan dari oven.
Surprisingly, milk bread with an incomparable crumb and buttery taste is a snap to make at home, using supermarket ingredients. This recipe is our take on Japan's Hokkaido milk bread, a loaf so light it's often described as feathery. The technique to make it involves pre-cooking some of the flour and milk into a soft paste called tangzhong. Soft as clouds, white as snow, Japanese milk bread is the tender everyday loaf we want to bake right now. The precision required is an excellent excuse to buy a scale, but if you still want to measure out by volume, make sure to spoon the flour into the measuring cups and level off all ingredients—accuracy.