Resep: Yummy Subak-hwachae / 수박화채 (Watermelon Punch)
Subak-hwachae / 수박화채 (Watermelon Punch). Subak-hwachae (수박화채) or watermelon punch is a variety of hwachae (punch) in which watermelon is a primary ingredient. It is widely consumed during summer throughout Korea to keep cool in hot temperatures. A homemade korean watermelon punch to quench your thirst this summer.
Play around with different fruits and drinks, and enjoy refreshing Korean hwachae this summer! I added some deliciously ripe honeydew in addition to watermelon. If you want to make it really fancy, add some rice cake balls, which aren't hard to make. "Subak" means watermelon in Korean and "hwachae" is a traditional Korean punch. Kamu dapat membuat Subak-hwachae / 수박화채 (Watermelon Punch) menggunakan 6 bahan dan 3 langkah. Berikut cara kamu memasak itu.
Bahan bahan dari Subak-hwachae / 수박화채 (Watermelon Punch)
- Kamu memerlukan 1/4 buah semangka besar,bisa ditambah buah2an lain.
- Bahan 350 gr nata de coco.
- Bahan 200 ml susu strawberry/plain.
- Persiapkan 100 ml soda tawar/sprite.
- Bahan Susu kental manis/sirup gula/madu/maple syrup.
- Kamu memerlukan Es batu.
The original and simplest version of this watermelon punch consists of watermelon cut in cubes or scoops, then it's mixed with some watermelon juice, sparkling lime soda, ice cubes, and usually. Subak-hwachae (수박화채 ) or watermelon punch is a variety of hwachae (punch) in which watermelon is a primary ingredient. It is widely consumed during summer throughout Korea to keep cool in hot temperatures. Korean watermelon punch (Subak Hwachae, 수박화채) is a traditional Korean dessert and drink that is particularly popular during the summer months.
Subak-hwachae / 수박화채 (Watermelon Punch) Cara membuat
- Kerok buah semangka,tambahkan nata de coco atau buah lain dan potongan es batu..
- Tuang susu,soda/sprite. Kalau suka lebih manis,bisa tambahkan susu kental manis/sirup gula/madu/maple syrup..
- Simpan dalam lemari es sampai saat akan disajikan..
Traditionally, the base drink of Korean punch is made with honey or sugar dissolved in water. In modern days, however, a soft drink (e.g. In the past, the punch was made with simply watermelon, sugar and ice. Today I tried to make refreshing Korean watermelon punch as a nice, cool snack. Ingredients: wat… Cold & Refreshing Korean Watermelon Soup (Hwachae).